Benefits of Coenzyme Q10
CoQ10 is a compound made by your body and stored in the mitochondria of your cells.
The mitochondria are in charge of producing energy. They also protect cells from oxidative damage and disease-causing bacteria or viruses.
CoQ10 production decreases as you age. Thus, older people seem to be deficient in this compound.
- It May Help Treat Heart Failure
- It Could Help With Fertility
- It Might Help Keep Your Skin Young
- It Could Reduce Headaches
- It Could Help With Exercise Performance
- It Could Help With Diabetes
- It Might Play a Role in Cancer Prevention
- It Is Good for the Brain
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.