Health Benefits of Magnesium:
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. It plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain. However, you may not be getting enough of it, even if you eat a healthy diet.
- It May Boost Exercise Performance
- Magnesium Is Involved in Hundreds of Biochemical Reactions in Your Body
- Magnesium Fights Depression
- It Has Benefits Against Type 2 Diabetes
- Magnesium Can Lower Blood Pressure
- It Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
- Magnesium Can Help Prevent Migraines
- It Reduces Insulin Resistance
- Magnesium Improves PMS Symptoms
- Magnesium Is Safe and Widely Available
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.